19th & 20th August, 9th & 10th September (4 x 3 hours ONLINE)
This course is ideal for those ready to drive contract management to new levels. It is a masterclass for experienced professionals that will help you transcend the traditional, more administrative role that has been the nature of contract management.
You’ll gain the ability to think strategically, to think long-term, to think collaboratively, and to think results.
We will be exploring and testing out the concepts and tools used by leading organisations throughout the globe. Think of it as a shopping trip for best practice – but only what works in practice, consistently, across many organisations. You’ll be shown many examples, have many interactive exercises to try things out for yourself, and be in a supportive and frank environment in which to soundboard current issues and challenges.
- Benchmark your area against the 12 best practices and chose the practices that will give the best return on investment
- Know where you are on the power curve and how to overcome the power game
- Gain modern techniques for strategically managing the range of contracts in your portfolio
- Have your personal contract management style profiled and benchmarked, and see how the styles affect your team and relationships with providers
- Manage commercial relationships on an informal (interpersonal) and formal (governance) basis
Dr Sara Cullen is a global authority having helped over 150 organisations, spanning 51 countries, representing $18 billion in contracts. She is the author of 19 books and 134 best practice and research publications. Sara has been featured in the Australian Financial Review, Directions in Government, Information Economics, New Accountant, Property Australia, Oxford Handbook, and Strategic Asset Management.
She was a National Partner and Global Thought Leader at Deloitte. Sara has a PhD, a MBA, and BSc. She is a Chartered Accountant (US) and Certified Mediator. She is a Fellow at the University of Melbourne, an Assoc. at the London School of Economics, and a Fellow of IACCM (International Assoc for Commercial & Contract Management).