PASA is delighted to have partnered with specific leaders in their fields to provide unique learning & development programmes, tailored to meet the needs of the modern procurement professional. As a rule PASA only provides training and development programmes where:
- The subject matter is unique or exclusive to PASA
- And the programme addresses skills or capabilities vital to effective procurement
There are currently four specialist programmes which we think will be of interest to you:
Competitive Advantage via Lean-Agile Procurement (Credential 1)
The World is Moving Faster – Procurement needs to get ‘agile’
Facilitator: Mirko Kleiner, Founder of the Lean-Agile Procurement movement, Thought Leader in Lean-Agile Procurement, CIPS Award Winner 2018, international Speaker, Author, President of LAP Alliance, co-founder flowdays, Agile Enterprise Coach, Certified Scrum@Scale Trainer. Mirko is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Organisations are increasingly recognising that to get ahead (or remain competitive) they need to be faster and more flexible. While this trend already had good momentum, the COVID 19 crisis has seen the need for speed and innovation supercharged. To achieve these goals many organisations are adopting, or exploring, agile.
But what does this mean for procurement? And how can procurement become agile?
By attending this workshop you will:
- Understand what agile and lean-agile procurement are and when they would be applicable
- Learn how to use and leverage hands-on agile techniques to conduct more effective procurement
- Become more competitive by significantly reducing procurement timeframes and driving greater innovation
- Qualify as a Certified Lean-Agile Procurement (LAP) specialist (Credential 1), with a one-year membership in the LAP community Read more
Influencing for Results
Real Science – Real Insight – Real Results
Facilitator: Odelle Brown. A certified Predictive Index Associate and i4 Neuroleader practitioner, founder of 8 Consulting with 15 years of successful history consulting within the talent management industry within Asia Pac.
This five day online development programme focuses on applying a consultative process to articulate your solutions and to gain agreement and acceptance from your internal or external stakeholders.
The ISAT (Influence Skills Assessment Tool) will measure your current skill level and throughout the process you can retest your skill level to see how you are improving and where you still need improvements. This scientific, validated proven methodology will show you the real in depth science behind your influencing skills, it will give you real tangible insights into how you can take action and will deliver real results. Read more
The Clarity First Programme
Transform your Communication and your Career
Facilitator: Davina Stanley, MD Clarity Thought Partners
It is commonly accepted these days that the skills that differentiate the most successful procurement professionals from the also-rans are those labelled ‘soft skills’. Of the soft skills, the ability to communicate information accurately, clearly and as intended, is perhaps the most important. In a 2016 LinkedIn survey communication topped the list of the most sought-after soft skills among employers.
The Clarity First program helps you move from ‘I get the idea’ to ‘I can do it’, in three stages:
- Learning:This program introduces structured communication techniques
- Reinforcing:We then work with you during interactive and practical workshops to answer questions, build on your experience and deepen your understanding of how storylines work in your setting.
- Consolidating: We then consolidate your experience through three 90-minute online group coaching sessions. Read more
The PASA Strategic Procurement Leadership Programme 2020
Understand the principles of modern procurement leadership
Facilitator: Jonathan Dutton FCIPS FCIM, Director JD Consultancy, PASA Ambassador
This programme addresses the most important questions facing modern procurement leaders. It is split into six segments and coaches participants through a strategic perspective on the key challenges facing procurement teams today whether large or small, direct or indirect.
By the end of the programme you will:
- Understand the context & complexity within which modern strategic procurement has to deliver and meet stakeholder needs
- Determine quickly the difference between procurement leadership and management
- Grasp thoroughly the essentials and the process of a strategic approach to procurement
- Confidently manage suppliers and colleagues through a more strategic procurement process
- Utilise a core range of strategic procurement tools and techniques
- Develop the true role of procurement for your organisation and take a more strategic and balanced approach that is right for your organisation. Read more