Standard Ticket, PASA Connect Member
Strategic Procurement Leadership Programme
This programme offers intermediate training to procurement professionals to take the next step from transactional procurement to a more strategic approach.
Gain a thorough vision of strategic procurement in leading organisations and what it takes to move up in the profession.
This programme aims to address major questions facing the procurement profession with strategic solutions.
Take a glimpse at the sales professional’s view of buyers and how procurement can integrate with your Marketing strategy – a unique element of this programme.
The CONTENT in eight key sections:
- Procurement had a good Covid … now what?
- Buying during inflationary & VUCA times
- GOAL ALIGNMENT … the secret to it all?
- ESG – making it real.
- Optimising your marketplace & supply network
- Managing UP your inbound supply chain
- Managing DOWNSTREAM delivery in a VUCA world
- Building your organisations procurement capability
This programme will enable you to:
- Understand the context and complexity within which modern strategic procurement has to deliver and meet stakeholder needs
- Have a thorough grasp of the essentials and the process of a strategic approach to procurement
- Be able to commence both a spend analysis & risk analysis, as a start to a more strategic approach to procurement
- Have the confidence to be able to manage suppliers through a more strategic procurement process
- Be able to utilise a wide variety of strategic procurement tools and techniques
- Understand the true role of procurement for your organisation and how to take a more strategic approach that is right for you.
Who should attend
This workshop is perfect for procurement managers looking to get more strategic in their perspective in procurement. It’s aimed at experienced category managers getting ready to move up, or up-and-comers looking to learn quickly about procurement.
Seasoned procurement professionals getting ready for their next step are welcome to attend too.
Three mornings online, usually 9am-1pm AET time (Sydney/Melbourne) over 12 contact hours. Note times may vary.
Jonathan Dutton, FCIPS FCIM, is CEO of PASA and has developed and delivered training courses throughout his career of over 30 years.
He has developed and delivered innovative material for both procurement professionals and sales teams including for leading organisations such as Qantas, CIPS and CIM in the UK.
$1,400.00 – $1,760.00