28 April, 6 September
Develop the practical methods and skills to negotiate better deals.
Delivered by experienced negotiator Paul Rogers, this course aims to equip you with the capability, tools and confidence to plan and manage commercial negotiations.
This course aims to give you the confidence to negotiate with confidence and get the results you want with the right tools and techniques
This workshop will enable you to:
Who should attend
Suitable for anyone wanting to enhance their negotiation skills. It will suit those who lead or participate in commercial negotiations, particularly in a procurement role.
Along with receiving a negotiation planning and management tool to ‘hardwire’ the lessons learned into practice.
The outline content includes how to:
1. Plan the negotiation and link objectives to the categorygoals
2. Set strategy, targets and tactics
3. Determine the balance of power to support whether to negotiate collaboratively or competitively
4. Manage the negotiation process including:
5. Persuade the other party:
6. Deal with challenges such as:
7. How to avoid the top three mistakes negotiators make
One full day online (8 hrs)
Paul Rogers FCIPS is one of Australia’s leading independent procurement consultants and published author in negotiation. He has almost 40 years experience in procurement development and training work.
There are no reviews yet.