PASA Connect has announced the full program for its annual Personal Development Day, which takes place online on 30th November.
This hugely popular virtual event, now in its second year, is dedicated to fuelling personal development and professional growth in procurement, often in a complex and challenging business environment.
Designed to focus on specific needs and areas, the proactive program is facilitated by experts, offering clear advice on how to successfully develop a career in procurement.
Imelda Walsh, Director at Birmont Group (VIC) will talk about crafting a personal development plan and will also act as the event MC, welcoming attendees and introducing an exciting line up of high-profile international speakers, including:
- Katie McEwen, ‘The Procurement Girl’, blogger, influencer and procurement therapist (US), live from Ohio on why procurement is such a great place to work and build a business career
- Jim Bergman, CEO, Commercial Officers Group (US), live from Chicago on best practices in supplier relationship management and building empathy for suppliers
- Kristen Russell, Transformational Executive Coach (NSW) on building EQ in your procurement role
- Barbara Clifford, ‘The Time Tamer’ and leadership coach (NT) on how can you fit it all in? Taming time in procurement…
- Stephen Ashcroft FCIPS (Europe) who provides a new service from PASA, primarily for PASA Connect members, offering a hybrid of procurement consulting, coaching and training. This is the perfect chance to meet The Procurement Coach!
- Sarah Cotgreave FCIPS, VP Sales, Asia Pacific Region, Lavenirai (NZ) on unleashing conversational AI for interactive negotiation training
- Jonathan Dutton FCIPS, CEO, PASA (VIC) on planning your capability uplift program – for both you and your team
There will also be plenty of time for online networking during lunch and coffee breaks.
Tickets are limited so get in quick, register now to secure your place.