2020 was a year of struggle. It was also a year in which procurement was able to shine. Procurement functions across Australia quickly adapted and shifted their focus from cost reduction to supply risk mitigation and back to cost reduction.
- What exactly has changed for procurement teams around the country?
- What were the biggest struggles?
- Where are the greatest opportunities for 2021?
Building on our research with 186 organisations in 2019, we surveyed 202 organisations in April, July and September 2020 to obtain a time-in-motion dataset that shows how the different stages of the crisis impacted procurement teams.
Download your free copy of our latest eBook to read how procurement teams across Australia made the most of this crisis.
Here is what’s inside the eBook:
- 2020 will be remembered as the year in which procurement became a lot more important
- At first glance, the focus of procurement shifted dramatically over the past 12 months
- Government organisations and private sector businesses experienced the pandemic very differently
- Operational challenges replaced supply risk mitigations as the key issue
- Savings are back on the agenda
- How we can help
Download here: https://info.grosvenor.com.au/en-au/download-never-waste-a-crisis-website-1