Certification Workshop LAP2 – for LAP1 Alumni only
August 19th (2.00pm – 6.00pm NZST, 12.00pm – 4.00pm AEST)
August 20th (2.00pm – 6.00pm NZST, 12.00pm – 4.00pm AEST)
Course Postponed – new dates to be announced soon
Take your Lean-agile Procurement capability to the next level
The Mastering Lean-agile Procurement (Cert 2) Workshop will take your knowledge and capability in LAP to the next level. Only available to those who have completed the LAP Cert 1 course (what we call the ANZ LAP Alumni) or those who can demonstrate experience with agile procurement, the course will be run over two half-days on 19th & 20th August. The course will be conducted over Zoom by Mirko, from his base in Switzerland. Due to the interactive nature of the course participant numbers are strictly limited to a maximum of ten (10). We therefore encourage you to secure your place quickly by registering today.
For those who completed the course physically last year, Mirko has successfully delivered LAP Cert 1 three times already in the last couple of months to ANZ, using Zoom and the Mural online collaboration app.
Driving Competitiveness! At the end of this workshop you will:
- Understand the Lean Procurement Canvas in depth, including it’s pitfalls and how to facilitate/coach a pilot sourcing case successfully
- Leverage hands-on techniques and tips for more effective big group facilitation to align around value, handle difficult stakeholders/vendors, fair negotiations and let the vendors co-create the optimal Lean-Agile Agreement (Contract)
- Be equipped to facilitate and/or enable your organization, or the organization of your customer throughout the whole approach to Lean-Agile Procurement
- Understand the next steps of Lean-Agile Procurement beyond a sourcing pilot to make your agile team, business unit, function, organisation more competitive through significantly improved time-to-market with similar or better quality
- Become a Certified Lean-Agile Procurement Coach (Credential 2), with a one-year membership in the LAP community
What makes this Workshop special:
- Apply YOUR own sourcing case during the workshop, prepare the 3 main workshops, learn to choose & design your preferred Lean-Agile Agreement and get everything challenged by the other participants. We will spend almost 1/2 day on this, supported with stories from cases out of the LAP Alliance.
- Pass challenging exercises with difficult scenarios and find your current agile leadership style, that helps your development as a coach/facilitator
- Get latest insights beyond procurement/sales and how your current organization could be transformed applying the principles of Lean-Agile Procurement beyond a sourcing pilot.
- A lot of learning & sharing opportunities between participants, exploring each others cases, challenges, pitfalls, etc.
- Join a cohort of other Certified LAP Coaches and develop skills, exchange your learning even beyond the workshop
Our Workshop Style
We like to get you the maximum out of it and so adapt the agenda towards your current topics, challenges and questions. We believe in an interactive workshop style with less slides, where we spend aprox 1/3 of our time in theory and the rest in applicable exercises, stories, exchanging experiences, etc. Most important it’s always also a lot of FUN!
Passing the requirements of this workshop you’ll become a “Certified Lean-Agile Procurement Facilitator (Credential 2)” issued by the LAP Alliance
Who should attend
Intermediate to Expert – This workshop is valuable for experienced lean, or agile coaches as well as procurement/sales professionals, that have joined a LAP Practitioner Workshop (Credential 1) and have got some experience in the field with LAP, or it’s principles and shared one of your stories. Take the unique opportunity to increase your knowledge and learn from each other!
Australian attendees: $890 AUD plus GST
New Zealand attendees: $890 AUD (GST exempt)