Time is running out to secure your place for the exclusive Portt webinar on The Five Reasons Procurement Digital Transformations Fail (11am AEDT, 23rd November) and PASA Connect’s Personal Development Day (from 8:30am AEDT, 30th November).
First up, PASA and Portt have joined forces to present an exclusive webinar which will reveal the latest findings from Portt’s ANZ procurement research PLUS key insights that didn’t make it into the report.
Attendees will gain an invaluable overview of the latest research to come out of the ANZ region, revealing the five key barriers companies face on the road to becoming strategic powerhouses, while hearing from the people who spear-headed the project.
The webinar will focus on two main topics:
- Unpacking the five barriers: a deep dive into the five key barriers that hinder procurement functions from reaching their full potential
- Technology as an advantage lever: exploring how technology can be more than just an efficiency driver
Spaces are limited, so secure yours today!
Finally, PASA Connect’s Personal Development Day is the hugely popular virtual event that’s dedicated to fuelling personal development and professional growth in procurement, often in a complex and challenging business environment.
Designed to focus on specific needs and areas, the proactive program is facilitated by experts, offering clear advice on how to successfully develop a career in procurement.
Imelda Walsh, Director at Birdmont Group (VIC) will talk about crafting a personal development plan and will also act as the event MC, welcoming attendees and introducing an exciting line up of high-profile international speakers, including:
- Katie McEwen, ‘The Procurement Girl’, blogger, influencer and procurement therapist (US), live from Ohio on why procurement is such a great place to work and build a business career
- Jim Bergman, CEO, Commercial Officers Group (US), live from Chicago on best practices in supplier relationship management and building empathy for suppliers
- Kristen Russell, Transformational Executive Coach (NSW) on building EQ in your procurement role
- Barbara Clifford, ‘The Time Tamer’ and leadership coach (NT) on how can you fit it all in? Taming time in procurement…
- Stephen Ashcroft FCIPS (EU) who provides a new service from PASA, primarily for PASA Connect members, offering a hybrid of procurement consulting, coaching and training. This is the perfect chance to meet The Procurement Coach!
- Sarah Cotgreave FCIPS, VP Sales, Asia Pacific Region, LavenirAI (NZ) on unleashing conversational AI for interactive negotiation training
- Jonathan Dutton FCIPS, CEO, PASA (VIC) on planning your capability uplift program – for both you and your team
Register now to secure your place