Contingent labour is often seen as a considerable indirect spend category for many businesses and one which can be difficult to bring under control. Complex, multi-location companies face challenges of sourcing temporary workers with the right skills and experience at the right time. With a high number of temporary recruitment agencies across your business getting complete visibility of temporary recruitment spend, control of hiring processes, effective contract management and risk mitigation can be a challenge.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to:
- identify your current temporary recruitment challenges
- gain executive buy-in to the project
- assess the needs of managers that use temporary labour by understanding their hiring needs
- understand the needs of central departments with a non-hiring interest in temporary recruitment, such as finance
- assess the temporary labour managed services (MSP) market
- put forward your recommendations.
Comensura is a supply management specialist who manages the supply of temporary and contractor labour into large organisations in the public, private and not for profit sectors. Established in 2001, we are a market leader with an extensive client base of customers across multiple industries in both the United Kingdom and Australia. Our services are known as neutral vendor managed services as we do not supply labour directly.