Event Phone: 0490811892
August 9, 2018 - August 10, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Registrations for the PASA CPO Exchange are only open to CPO’s/Heads of Procurement based in Australia or New Zealand that have been directly invited by PASA. Acceptance of any registration is at the sole discretion of PASA.
Any CPO cancelling after 24th July 2018 will incur a cancellation fee of $500 + GST
Bttb/pasa will provide to attending cpos/heads of procurement with:
1) Complimentary attendance at the event, including the educational programme and networking functions as set out in the “CPO Exchange Brochure”. The Organiser will endeavour to deliver the programme as per the published event brochure, but reserves the right to make changes to it, without notifying the CPO, where circumstances prove beyond the Organiser’s capacity to control (eg: Speaker unavailability)
2) Provide up to three nights’ complimentary accommodation at the Sofitel Broadbeach. The nights to be used between 8th -11th August 2018 (inclusive)
(They can’t be saved for a later date!)
3) Provide complimentary transfers to Gold Coast Airport (Coolangatta) at the conclusion of the main conference.
The CPO will:
1) Commit to organising and attending a minimum of 6 half-hour meetings with 6 different Exchange Partners during the course of the event
2) Organise his/her own travel to and from the venue, with the exception of return airport transfers on afternoon of 10th August, if departing immediately the event concludes
Venue Phone: (07) 5592 2250Address: