- Audit office review blasts Digital Transformation Agency’s procurement processes as “weak”
- Neil Curtis: What cyber security risks are facing the supply chains and procurement?
- Tara Anderson takes helm at Social Traders
- Cyber agency warns IT buyers to be wary of dodgy equipment
- Podcast: How storytelling can influence executives in procurement
- The top five highlights at the region’s most influential procurement conference
- UK procurement law bill passes key stage – includes NZ and AUS free trade
- NZ Procurement strategy unveiled at PASA Connect Breakfast