This August 15th and 16th we will be running the 23rd btTB Annual Travel Conference at Randwick Racecourse in Sydney. btTB has been the biggest business travel conference in Australasia for over two decades.
Travel has always been a difficult and opaque area of supply, and the many changes post-Covid have made supply chain knowledge even more valuable in this category.
We always try to present a range of issues and topics that are of real practical use to travel buyers, as well as sessions that consider larger themes and the future. And as with all our major events, we are keen to hear from you so that we can tailor a program that fits well with your interests and needs. Therefore, please let us know if you have any subjects or issues that you would like to see covered at this year’s btTB Conference, and we will do our best to incorporate them.
Also, you might want to present on a travel topic yourself. We are always keen to have procurement and category managers presenting at our events. If so, we would love to hear from you and provide you with the opportunity to share your experience with an audience of your peers.
The following is a short “early working list” of suggestions:
- Making travel management a best-case example of category management under pressure
- Why travel is a great place to learn broader procurement skills
- Getting real with managing travel carbon
- CSR: Beyond policy documents
- Travel data security: What is possible? What are the risks?
- Reducing the amount of travel: Does it matter if you go too far?
- Can I book international travel on my online booking tool in 2023?
- How are TMCs surviving in the new environment? How have they changed?
- The things you can do to minimise the cost impact of rising airfares
- Is it time for travel buying consortia again? Can it succeed this time?
- The industry restructure has created new partners in the supply chain, with consequences.
- NDC – Your annual practical update
- What should I outsource in travel procurement and management? What are the benefits, costs and risks?
We are looking forward to another big gathering of buyers and suppliers at Randwick in August, and we hope that you leave the event with a bag full of information, ideas and contacts.
Please let us know if you have any ideas for the content and format by contacting email@example.com
The btTB trade show features leading providers in the business travel supply chain, providing buyer delegates with the opportunity to explore potential new product and service offerings and suppliers with the opportunity to identify and engage with potential new customers including procurement managers, travel managers, corporate travel agents and corporate buyers as well.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss which sponsorship options would best suit your needs.