Webinar conducted on 14th August 2020
Facilitated by Jonathan Dutton.
Jonathan Dutton FCIPS is the former founding CEO of CIPSA and developed the CIPS training business from scratch in Australia & New Zealand.
He also ran the 25th Largest training business in the UK for the CIM, and is a practiced and experienced trainer himself. He is also an expert in procurement L&D practices and options, And a PASA Brand Ambassador.
About the webinar
The need for learning & development doesn’t stop because there is a crisis or because your organisation is slashing costs.
If anything, L&D needs grow during times of stress. As procurement is again asked to do more with less. And often to address urgent needs with no consultants, contractors or new recruits to help.
So, how do you address your L&D needs more strategically; and slash budget at the same time? Or, more particularly;
- How best do you split a meagre budget amongst a team of 20 people or more? Or less?
- What skills will successful procurement managers need in future?
- How are we building our DIGITAL skill base?
- How can you run a skills gap analysis of the team for free?
- What value do procurement qualifications or MCIPS truly hold for your business and for your people? Versus short courses, which is best?
- Online eLearning – does it work? How can you learn properly working
- How does the 70:20:10 model actually work?
- How do we set the training plan for the department – via a TNA or
through the corporate strategy?
Please complete the form below to view the webinar.