The top five strategic questions every line Procurement Manager should be asking themselves today….
- Have we over-sold ourselves on making savings, should we not be defining VALUE and driving that for our organisations instead – how can we do that exactly?
- What’s the difference between strategic sourcing & category management and which should be pursuing, where & why?
- Do we have the capability to match our ambition?
- How should our organisation be embracing the new ISO 20400 standard in Sustainable Procurement as well as the new Modern Slavery Act; if so, how?
- How can we drive competitive advantage from the supply side?
Work out the answers for your organisation on the ‘Pop-up’ Strategic Procurement Masterclass with JD on the ONLY two dates in Australia this year:
- SYDNEY 1-2 AUGUST
- MELBOURNE 28-29 NOVEMBER
Only $2000 for two people from the same organisation.
Book through http://pasastrategicprocurement.com/ or through www.jdconsultancy.com.au/training