The Nigels Winners
Winning a PASA Award is a prestigious recognition of procurement excellence. Not only are the winners judged against their peers’ efforts in competition, but also against a minimum standard for excellence defined by our esteemed judging panel of procurement experts. Winners must pass a standard of excellence, we believe.
This year we re-branded our awards “The Nigels” in memory of Nigel Wardropper, Founder of PASA, who passed away very suddenly one year ago.
The two shortlisted finalists from each of the three award categories presented their case studies live at The PASA Premier ConfeX on 13th October and the winners were announced at the close of the conference.
PASA would like to congratulate the following winners of the inaugural Nigels Procurement Awards 2021:
- THE MOST IMPROVED PROCUREMENT TEAM – Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- THE PROCUREMENT INNOVATION OF THE YEAR AWARD – VICTORIAN GOVT Dept of Education & Training (Vic School Building Authority)
- THE PROCUREMENT TRANSFORMATION of the YEAR AWARD – Thales
Congratulations also to the runners-up:
- THE MOST IMPROVED PROCUREMENT TEAM – Monadelphous
- THE PROCUREMENT INNOVATION OF THE YEAR AWARD – NARTA (National associated retail traders of Australia)
- THE PROCUREMENT TRANSFORMATION of the YEAR AWARD – WALGA (the western Australia local govt association)
A big thank you to this year’s judging panel:
- Jonathan Dutton FCIPS – PASA CEO (Chair)
- Andrea Gregory FCIPS – Head of Procurement at Frucor Suntory
- Keith Bird – Founder and Director at Birmont Group
- Angela van Eekelen – Former Global Policy and Governance Manager – Group Procurement ANZ
- Kylie Calendar – Chief Procurement Officer Dept Premier and Cabinet (Vic)
- Jaydeep Solanki – Senior Executive – Procurement, Supply Chain, Strategy, Transformation Expert 360
- Paul Rogers FCIPS – Consulting Director at PaulRogers.Pro