PASA is delighted to announce the details of a brand-new, content-sharing partnership with Spend Matters, who will be contributing regular articles on eProcurement trends and key issues via the PASA FOCUS and are set to be the opening keynote speaker at ProcureTECH’21 – a virtual event on 17th – 18th November.
Spend Matters is a leading solution intelligence source for procurement and supply chain professionals. Combining deep technology analysis and tailored advisory services with daily news coverage and subscription research, Spend Matters is trusted by CPOs, consultants, investors and solution providers alike as their procurement technology intelligence partner.
PASA’s CEO, Jonathan Dutton, says the partnership is an exciting and beneficial step for both organisations. “This new content partnership with Spend Matters will bring a stream of high-quality, independent, and timely new material to the PASA network specifically on the specialist area of eProcurement technology. Importantly, like our regular ProcureTECH event, Spend Matters offers an independent viewpoint of what can be a confusing and fast-evolving marketplace.”
As part of this partnership, PASA members will gain access to a range of benefits including favourable Spend Matters membership rates and exclusive access to premium gated content. This includes:
- Spend Matters Content – PASA will be publishing up to two free Spend Matters’ blogs every month covering a range of procurement and supply chain topics.
- Spend Matters Buyers Guide – FREE Access to Spend Matters’ Procurement Technology Buyers Guide. This comprehensive guide takes you through every step of the procurement technology selection process, from diagnostic to decision.
“Buying procurement technology is likely not your core responsibility – yet you find yourself tasked with running a procurement technology selection process. Whether you’re in the market for a source-to-pay suite or any stand-alone solutions in between, the Spend Matters Buyers Guide provides tangible guidance and templates to swiftly yield your best-fit solution provider along the ‘digital procurement buyer’s cycle” Jenny Draper, GM – Spend Matters.
- Spend Matters 20% Membership Discount –PASA FOCUS subscribers will also receive a 20% discount on both individual and corporate Spend Matters memberships. Simply quote PASA when enquiring and use an Australian or New Zealand registration address:
- Full price individual membership: USD$2,950
- Full price corporate membership: USD$7,500
Additional discounts will be provided for individuals and procurement teams who subscribe to Spend Matters for a second and third year.
- Spend Matters TechMatchSM – PASA free subscribers to FOCUS (specifically buying organisations) will receive a 15% discount on Suite pricing for Spend Matters TechMatch. TechMatch is a buyer-centric procurement tech selection service fuelled by Spend Matters SolutionMap intelligence, vastly simplifying and speeding up the process.
The PASA/ Spend Matters relationship promises to deliver huge benefits to PASA’s community of procurement and supply chain professionals. Next month, PASA looks forward to welcoming Spend Matters’ Jenny Draper to ProcureTECH to celebrate the launch of this partnership in style.
ProcureTECH 2021 17th -18th November
ProcureTECH is this region’s only large-scale independent event specifically focussed on eProcurement technologies that directly enable and assist the procurement function. The 2021 programme addresses the key challenges most procurement teams face when making the business case, selecting and implementing the right solutions for them.
To find out more and register for the event (buyers can attend for free) click here.
PASA is especially excited to have Jenny Draper, Global Head of Client Services & GM, EU/UK; Spend Matters/Azul Partners, Inc. joining us on 17th November to deliver the opening keynote:
Effectively Ramping Up Digital Procurement and ESG Initiatives
It’s been a long 18 months with many global changes brought forth by the COVID-19 pandemic. It’s not been all bad, with many organizations prioritizing investment in procurement digitisation and ESG/GRC initiatives. If you are tasked with advancing your organisation’s procurement and/or ESG practices through technology, how do you best go about finding the right procurement tech and vendor partners to jumpstart 2022?
Attendees of this session will walk away with:
- Tips on how to best find the right technology despite continuing pandemic restrictions
- Insight into which vendors have raised their ESG-centric offerings effectively
- Procurement trends we are seeing for 2022