This event traditionally brings together the largest gathering in the country of Aged Care Procurement Leaders and their teams. Over 200 attendees are expected to attend this 7th annual PASA Aged Care Procurement Conference at Royal Randwick Racecourse on 11/12th August 2021 – live and in person!
12 Reasons to Attend the 7th Annual Aged Care
- Share experiences, network and benchmark at this LIVE conference
- Understand the new role for Procurement in aged care – post Royal Commission and hear direct from the Minister of Aged Care
- Tangible take-aways and cost savings
- Meet potential suppliers and identify opportunities to aggregate aged care buying opportunities
- Learn from practical case studies from aged care
- How to implement procurement strategies to deliver more flexibility, reliability and immediacy
- Identify specific aged care procurement skills to improve your procurement process
- Understand the category management process and how to implement it in the aged care sector
- Deliver quick wins and cost reduction
- Understand compliance obligations of aged care suppliers
- Be updated on the new legal, consumer and ethical demands on aged care procurement and support
- Latest insight, case studies and debate on current trends and future challenges that affect CPO’s, & Procurement practitioners.