Ten KEY NOTE contributions on how to best choose & implement your procurement systems
Join your fellow procurement professionals to explore a wide range of procurement enabling solutions in one place at one time from the comfort of your own desk – all through our interactive virtual conferencing platform REMO
Running over two days on the 24th & 25th March 9.00am to 2.00pm, ProcureTECH is the region’s only event specifically focussed on those technologies that enable and assist the procurement function.
Your 10 key questions answered
- How do I develop our digital roadmap?
- How do we select and implement the right eProcurement solution for us?
- How will procurement change after Covid, and what will this demand of our technology?
- How do we incorporate the demands of The MODERN SLAVERY ACT and the new PAYMENT TIMES REPORTING ACT 2020 into our supply side solutions?
- Why do eProcurement systems so often fail to deliver?
- How does SAPs new procurement offering work – Fiori and is it really free?
- What role will e Marketplaces now play for B2B procurement?
- How to easily integrate A.I. into your procurement technology mix?
- How to integrate your full-suite technology stack and legacy procurement related systems?
- What are the TOP TEN TIPS for buyer’s from this ProcureTECH compared to the TOP TEN TIPS from the previous two ProcureTECH events?
- Up to 25 hosted buyer meeting slots available with each eProcurement solutions provider
Buyers Can Attend Free
As at all previous ProcureTECH events, buyers will be able to attend under the FREE ‘hosted buyer’ model whereby buyer/procurement delegates can attend free of charge, in exchange for committing to undertake a minimum of four pre-scheduled twenty minute meetings with participating solutions providers.
No other event in the calendar provides you with this unique opportunity