About the Conference
Electricity, the cost of it, where it comes from, how sustainable it is, and nowadays, even the reliability of supply, are all issues facing most major electricity buyers.
This one-day forum has been developed at the suggestion of members of the PASA Connect network during round-table discussions on electricity. The fact that these round-tables are almost always the fastest to fill demonstrates the hunger for answers to complex problems.
This forum will bring together key players in the electricity supply chain for a day of:
- Information sharing – of tactics, strategies, market intelligence and best practice
- Discovery – of potential new advisers, customers and suppliers
- Networking – meeting with and building relationships with fellow travellers from the buy, supply and advisory sectors of the market
While developed at the suggestion of PASA Connect members, the event will be open to all procurement professionals who are responsible for or have an interest in how their organisations buys electricity.
Expressions of Interest
Please register your interest in the event using the form below if you are:
- A potential delegate – who wants to be updated on the programme/agenda before registering
- A potential Sponsor or Exhibitor – our sponsorship team will send you relevant information
- A potential Speaker – do you have interesting content or expertise to bring to the programme? Our production team will be in touch to discuss further.