Your chance to contribute to the programme by nominating yourself or someone else as a speaker, or to suggest topics that should be included in the programme.
Do you have an interesting story to tell that you believe would add value to an audience of procurement professionals in the aged care sector?
Perhaps on any of the topics listed below? Or perhaps on a new topic?
Maybe you work in a different sector, but believe that you have a story to tell that would be relevant to the aged care sector? If so, we would love to hear from you and present you with the opportunity to share your experience with an audience of your peers.
The 6th Annual PASA Aged Care Procurement conference is on 29th & 30th April 2020 at Royal Randwick Sydney.
Speaking submissions are sought on the following topics:
- Strategic Procurement or Innovation for the Aged Care sector
- Procurement case studies from all types of Aged Care providers (residential, not-for-profit/small and large aged/multi services care providers)
- Implementation of Category Management in Aged Care
- Saving money in procurement of product and services (consumables, F&F, equipment, medical, clinical procurement, buildings/assets)
- Procurement automation/use of technology in aged care procurement
- Market & Supplier Intelligence
- Sourcing strategies for Aged Care sector
- Improving Aged Care Logistics- identifying opportunities
- Effective Change Management and Stakeholder Engagement
- Tenders and contracts for Aged Care
- Supplier Relation Management
- Collaboration or aggregation in aged care procurement
- Implications of Choice (CDC)s & Procurement
- Home Care procurement and logistics challenges
- Insights on procurement to support active living, allied health
- Patients with High Needs/Dementia and implications for procurement
- Procurement for special cohorts (remote, multicultural etc)
- Facilities Management for Aged Care
- Aged Care recruitment and staff costs – strategies for procurement to reduce costs
If you are interested in these, or other topics that we have not considered, but that you think would be relevant, please send me a short outline of your presentation or any supporting information on what you wish to present on.
Please send to email@example.com
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
The Aged Care Procurement conference provides suppliers to the sector with a unique opportunity to engage with a large number of aged care procurement professionals over two days. If you are interested in participating as a sponsor or exhibitor, please contact us at the earliest opportunity. The trade show is selling out fast.
To discuss the opportunities that would be best for your business please contact:
Sales Manager PASA
Tel. 0490 803 313
I trust this is of interest and look forward to hearing from you,
Nigel Wardropper Managing Director PASA