The PASA Electricity Forum – Date Saver and Call for Buyer Input
Electricity; the cost of it, where it comes from, how sustainable it is, whether it is carbon neutral and nowadays even reliability of supply, are all issues facing major electricity buyers.
The PASA Electricity Forum on 25th February in Sydney will bring together key players in the electricity supply chain for a day of:
- Information sharing – of tactics, strategies, market intelligence and best practice
- Discovery – of potential new advisers, customers and suppliers
- Networking – meeting with and building relationships with fellow travellers from the buy, supply and advisory sectors of the market
If you are responsible for the energy/electricity category in your organisation please provide us input to ensure this event best meets your needs.
If attending, what would you like to see in the programme?
When we run PASA Connect round-tables on energy, the discussion topics tend to fall into three broad categories:
- Different procurement and contracting models
- Ongoing category management – energy efficiency, driving savings, managing cost
- Sustainability – carbon neutrality, renewables, storage
If you are responsible for procurement of electricity what would you most like to hear about if you were to attend a conference like this?
Call for speakers
Do you have a good story to tell? Buyers always like to hear from other buyers who have had success (or failure). If you have category expertise and might be interested in either presenting or participating in a panel, please contact me as below.
If you were to attend such a conference, who would you expect to see sponsoring it? Who in this category are actively trying to sell you their services or products at the moment? If you are in a buyer it is in your interests to let us know. The more sponsors we have the less we need to charge you to attend.
Put the date in your diary and look out for the further details coming shortly,
I look forward to hearing from you,