A Strategic Procurement Masterclass
with Jonathan Dutton FCIPS FCIM
A ‘pop-up’ TWO-DAY workshop for experienced procurement managers
29-30th November 2018 Melbourne CBD
How do you move up the procurement value curve?
This two-day strategic procurement workshop is a real opportunity, and the only one this year, to genuinely uplift your strategic thinking capability in a professional procurement context. This programme has run successfully over 25 times across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia since late 2013. Each time with updates & improvements.
Participants will leave this masterclass with practical tools & techniques that enable them to practice a more strategic approach to procurement immediately. Also, with a new perspective on how to deliver genuinely strategic procurement relevant to your organisations Marketing Strategy.
By the end of the two-day workshop you will:
- Understand the context & complexity within which modern strategic procurement has to deliver and meet stakeholder needs
- Develop a thorough grasp of the essentials & process of a strategic approach to procurement and how procurement can stay relevant
- Be able to commence both a spend analysis & risk analysis, as a start to a more strategic approach to procurement
- Have the confidence to be able to manage suppliers through a more strategic process
- Be able to utilise a broad variety of strategic procurement tools and techniques
Understand the true role of procurement for your organisation and how to align a more strategic approach that is right for you … and the surprising link between procurement and marketing.