Improving Customer Experience
“How our internal stakeholders and suppliers, our customers, view their experience of dealing with procurement, will ultimately determine our success or failure”
By attending this conference you will:
- Understand why ‘Improving customer experience’ is critical to the future of procurement
- Learn how to analyse your customers/stakeholders in order to properly understand how you should engage with them
- Hear case studies from leading practitioners who are already putting these principles into practice
- Gain insights into how you can deliver improved customer experience through use of technology and social procurement
- Learn how to ‘Influence for Results’ and ‘Become a customer of choice’ in practical, half-day interactive workshops.
- Network and learn with and from your peers at Auckland’s premier procurement gathering
What’s customer experience got to do with procurement? Everything
By attending the PASA NZ Confex you will hear from a number of practitioners who have outstanding stories to tell in relation to customer experience. In addition to the keynote presentations, day one will also include round-table and interactive discussions designed to provide you with insights and actions that you can use back in your business.
Day two features two half day workshops, one focussed on how you deal with your internal customers/stakeholders entitled ‘Influencing for Results’, the other from the leading SRM consultancy in the world on “How you become a customer of choice’.
At PASA, we believe in driving the future agenda for procurement. If you want to be part of that future, you should attend the NZ Confex.
Stop Press!!!!! PASA CONNECT is Launching in Auckland
PASA CONNECT is a procurement membership network that brings members together to meet, define and share best practice through formal round-table discussion sessions based around specific:
- Roles or responsibilities
There are also a number of other benefits available to PASA CONNECT members such as heavily discounted tickets to events like this.
Having operated in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane for the last year, PASA CONNECT is now coming to Auckland.
Click here to find out more