Get peace of mind by learning from others who have recently gone through the process
Featuring a speaker programme packed with expert advice on how to select and implement the right technology for you and a technology showcase where you can save time by viewing a number of different solutions providers in one place, ProcureTECH should be a ‘must attend’ event if you are looking at upgrading your procurement technology stack. What’s more attendance can be FREE under the hosted buyer programme.
Unitywater case study on the challenges of modernising and combining a legacy ERP “Purchase to Pay” (P2P) solution with a bespoke SaaS “Source to Contract” (S2C) capability, to create a combined “Source to Pay” (S2P) solution. This case study will cover a wide range of issues addressed in this project, including:
- How they identified and selected a start-up SaaS S2C solution from the US
- How they designed, built and implemented a holistic source-to-pay solution for their construction and goods/service’s needs.
- How they kept focus on the desired outcomes and scope in delivering the benefits.
Namejs Kins, Branch Manager-Procurement (CPO), Unitywater
How to navigate your way through the lolly shop of procurement technology solutions to settle on the right one for your business!
Having gone through the process herself in recent times, Lynn will bring real, practical experience to the questions:
- Are procurement teams the worst at buying for themselves?
- Don’t buy something for the sake of it: What problem are you trying to solve?
Lynn Penny, Group General Manager Procurement & Premises, Mirvac
Get peace of mind that you are making the right choices for your technology stack by registering today.
Click here to view programme
Click here for hosted buyer programme