Have you ever wondered how consultants can parachute into an existing procurement group and deliver improved savings? What is their secret and can it be learned?
This will be just one of many questions that we will be seeking to answer at Building Procurement Capability on 22nd & 23rd November at The Pullman Sydney Hyde Park.
If you are head of a procurement function, or responsible for procurement capability, excellence, improvement or process, can you really afford to miss a conference that will examine:
- The current state of procurement capability in the region
- How do we structure our procurement team to maximize capability?
- What is the role of technology in driving greater procurement capability?
- Do we have the talent we need to match our ambition in procurement; and if not, where do we find it?
- What does the future of procurement look like and what core capabilities will we need to thrive, or even survive?
- What is the right resource mix to optimize value delivery?
Featuring case studies from UK Government, Boral, Incitec Pivot, Queensland Rail and CBH Group, expert presentations from consultants responsible for helping organisations increase capability (and most former CPO’s themselves) and panel discussions, Building Procurement Capability will help you identify answers to your challenges in raising capability.
Click here to register
Click here to view the programme