Building on the successful inaugural event in 2016, this two day conference will address the principal challenges faced by ICT purchasing professionals, enabling them to stay ahead of the learning curve.
This Conference will bring together the leading Procurement, Contracting, Legal, Finance and ICT professionals addressing the specific challenges of procurement and contracting for ICT. With a programme packed with real-world case studies, the Conference will focus on a broad range of issues facing procurement and contracting professionals in this increasingly complex and crucial category.
Are you a dynamic speaker with experience in the technology acquisition field? Do you have a story to share or a project to talk about?
If your answer is “yes”, then we would love to hear from you! We are particularly keen to hear from cutting-edge case studies. We want presentations that are packed with practical information from the buyer and supplier perspective. If you have expertise in the following areas and would like to share your story, please get in touch:
- What is driving ICT procurement trends?
- ICT procurement processes including scoping the business cases
- ICT Category Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Government ICT procurement
- Procurement and Contracting for the cloud
- Procurement of emerging technology
- Outsourcing ICT procurement
- Tenders & Contracting
- Vendor Management
- CIO & CPO perspectives on ICT procurement
- Data Management & Data Security
- ICT project management
- ICT Contract law
- Fraud prevention and procurement risk
- Or other innovative strategies and case studies
If you are interested in a speaking opportunity, please email me at email@example.com
Deadline for submissions is Friday 24 February 2017 at 5.00pm
I look forward to hearing from you,
P: +617 5644 0515