Call for Speakers – PASA Aged Care Procurement Conference, Auckland
The Aged Care sector is one of the fastest growing sectors in the economy. The 65 plus age group represents 14% of New Zealand’s population, placing ever increasing demands on procurement and supply for the aged care sector.
Building on the success of the Aged Care Procurement conferences in Australia and the demand from both buyers and suppliers for a forum to meet, learn and network, PASA will cross the ditch to stage the first procurement conference specifically focused on the needs of procurement practitioners in the New Zealand Aged Care sector.
The Aged Care Procurement NZ Conference will provide those responsible for procurement, contracts and supplier relationships with a unique forum to learn and share information on best practice to ensure quality and best-cost service delivery.
Do you have an interesting story to share?
Have you recently implemented some innovative procurement practices that resulted in substantial savings to your organisation?
We are particularly keen to hear from you if you have expertise in any of the following areas and would like to share your story:
- Aged Care Category Management
- Spend Analysis
- Sourcing Strategies
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Facilities & Property Management
- Change Management and Stakeholder Engagement
- Procurement for Home Care
- Tenders & Contracting
- ICT and e-procurement
- Food and Food Services Procurement
- Outsourcing & Aggregation
- Home Care Procurement
- Procurement perspectives – Procurement Managers, CFOs, Boards, Facilities, Hospitality, Clinical, Vendors and Buyers and more
- Case studies from Residential Aged Care Facilities, Villages, Community Services, Area Health Boards, Hospitals and more
If you are a procurement practitioner, adviser or vendor and have suggestions for other challenges that you would like to see addressed, or if you would like to contribute yourself to the programme (or suggest somebody else), then I would love to hear from you.
Please email me at Amanda@bttbonline.com to register your interest in a speaking opportunity.
I look forward to hearing from you.