University of Melbourne students enrolled in the Master of Supply Chain Management
& Master of Enterprise programs are seeking 2016 internships.
Could your organisation benefit from skilled, enthusiastic professionals undertaking academic study related to your field? Hosting a dedicated, eager student is a fantastic, mutually beneficial opportunity for you to gain an ardent, self-starting team member while giving them the exposure to work environment they eagerly require.
Professor Danny Samson tells PASA: “An internship is the missing link between academic studies and work experience.
“Internship opportunities help students gain valuable ‘hands on’ work experience aligned to their studies before completing their degree. They enhance students’ ability to transition from study to work by providing opportunities to develop their professional networks, apply theory to practice and build their resume.
“These students are experienced and are highly motivated self-starters, so could do a project of your choice, once you set the direction with them.”
Benefits of Hosting an Intern:
* All of our interns are highly skilled and dedicated to gaining hands on experience
* Internship programs ideally range from 2-12 weeks
* Interns are eager and committed to training
All candidates meet the following criteria:
* Have relevant tertiary qualifications
* Are fully insured with personal and workplace liability cover
* Are available to work for up to 20 hours per week during term or up to 40 hours a week during vacation periods
* Are seeking non-paid or paid professional internship opportunities
For more information about the programs, please see:
Master of Enterprise: http://www.mbs.unimelb.edu.au/degrees/15-master-of-enterprise
Master of Supply Chain Management: http://www.mbs.unimelb.edu.au/degrees/33-master-of-supply-chain-management
Are you interested in providing an internship opportunity to one of University of Melbourne’s students? If so, or if you have more questions about what’s involved, please contact Professor Danny Samson directly:
Professor Danny Samson, Program Director, Master of Enterprise & Master of Supply Chain Management
Department of Management and Marketing, University of Melbourne, VIC, 3010 Australia, P: 03 83445344, M: 0438782866. E: email@example.com