ICT Procurement & Contracting
16-17 August 2016, Melbourne
Contact us today to be part of Australia’s leading ICT Procurement & Contracting Conference being held on 16-17 August 2016 in Melbourne. Produced by PASA – the procurement specialist, the ICT Procurement & Contracting Conference will be the only event of it’s kind this year focused on the increasingly strategically important ICT category.
The ICT Procurement Conference will bring together leading procurement experts, senior ICT decision makers such as CPOs and CTOs and their procurement, contracting, finance and IT teams under the one roof. In addition to the informative and interactive sessions, networking opportunities are an important benefit of speaking at this conference with round-tables and opportunities for buyers and sellers to meet.
Are you a dynamic speaker with experience in the technology acquisition field? If so, then here’s your chance to demonstrate that you have the knowledge, abilities and the track record to contribute to the profession. Do you have a story to share or a project to talk about? Apply to speak online or emailing us a short abstract or outline of the presentation and your bio.
We invite you to respond to our Call for Speakers for the ICT Procurement Conference. Below is a broad list of the topics we have so far identified. If you have additional suggestions regarding issues that you feel should be addressed on this conference, we would be delighted to hear from you.
• What is driving ICT procurement trends? Contracting for the cloud
• Strategic Sourcing
• Introducing ICT Category Management
• Stakeholder and project Management
• Government ICT issues
• Procurement considerations for BYOD & mobility
• Outsourcing & Aggregation options for ICT procurement
• Tenders & Contracting – software, hardware and services – what to include and what not
• Supplier Relationship Management
• CIO & CPO perspectives on ICT procurement
• Data Centre, storage and procurement considerations
• ICT project management a& Procurement
• Scoping business cases
• Contract Management and contract law disputes Probity, Fraud prevention and risk Or other innovative strategies and case studies
Who should apply?
We are keen to hear from cutting-edge case studies. We want presentations that are packed with practical information from the buyer and seller perspective.
Deadline for submissions is 5pm on Friday 5th February
We look forward to hearing from you,
P: +617 5644 0515
For information on sponsorship or exhibition opportunities, contact:
P: +617 5644 0510
P: +617 5644 0506