The finalists for the prestigious BTTB-GBTA Travel Management Awards have been announced, with the winners to be revealed next week in a highlight of the BTTB 2017 Annual Conference at Royal Randwick Sydney.
There are two Awards, one for the Travel Programme of the Year (Buyer Award) and one for Travel Partner of The Year (Supplier Award).
The finalists for the Travel Programme of the Year are:
- Charles Sturt University
- WoAG (Whole of Australian Government Travel), Department of Finance
- NSW Government
- Insurance Australia Group
And for the Travel Partner of the Year:
- FCM Travel Solutions
- The Lido Group
Commenting on the entries and judging process, Nigel Wardropper, Managing Director at BTTB, said “ The quality of the submissions was excellent and produced extremely close results in both categories. I would like to thank our judges for their time in reading and evaluating the submissions and look forward to announcing the winners next Wednesday at BTTB”.
It’s not too late to join us to celebrate excellence in travel management. Register today.
Thanks to our Judges:
- Joanne Barlow, Procurement Manager – Indirect Services, Cochlear
- Fiona Gribbon, Senior Procurement Specialist Travel and Expense, Telstra
- Jo Prescott, Senior Procurement Analyst, New Zealand Government Procurement, Market Services, Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment
- Daphne Bryant, Executive Director at GBTA Foundation
- Tony O’Connor, Principal, Butler Caroye
- Nigel Wardropper, Managing Director, BTTB/PASA
Thanks to our Awards Sponsor